Instrumental ~ Untitled

 My Latest Music Video

My latest music video is out! Check it out at this link: Instrumental ~ Untitled.

Update on Violation of My Copyright

Today, the Google support team got back to me and said something to the effect that the ads campaign for my latest piece of music/video is approved, which means, in effect, they've cleared me of violation of copyright. But I think that the violator has to be sued in a court of law and be made to pay a fine of up to $10,000 (in SGD) to me. (I read an article in a law-related website or in Singapore's Ministry of Law website, and the writer of the article states something to the effect that a person, if found guilty of violation of copyright, will be liable to pay a fine of up to $10,000 (in SGD), if I remember the amount correctly.) Otherwise, he/she is highly likely to do that again, not in the near future but in the distant future. But I doubt Google will release the name/details of the violator, which I could understand. And as of this point, I don't know if Google is going to ask the person to remove my copyrighted music/video from whatever platforms he/she has shared it on. 

No One Should be Spared the Rod!

It's imperative that no one is spared the rod if found guilty of wrongdoing that pertains to matters that have legal implications, regardless of the social standing of the person involved.


Cheers,

Annie Chan

Click on the following link to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Annie's Music

https://cakemail.grsm.io/rwzlypzuzm7k-xpnow

https://cakemail.grsm.io/u06ncsy1xw61-addk4r

https://linktree.com/anniechan123



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfectionism is Bad for Your Mental Health!

Is Euthanasia the Only Way Out for Your Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD)?

Do You Eat Dog Meat?