Music Distribution Platforms

Monetizing My YouTube Channel

When I first started my music video channel on YouTube, it was just a spur of the moment thing, after I watched the speakers on a mastermind class talk about taking imperfect actions. It didn't even occur to me at that point that I should work towards monetizing my channel. But on hindsight, I think it's a good idea. 

Having Multiple Music Distribution Channels or Just One?

A couple of days ago, I was thinking hard (sort of) about the possibility of putting my music out into the world through multiple distribution platforms. I was also thinking if I should distribute my own music. By that, I don't mean posting about my music/music videos on various Facebook music groups where I'm a part of. Neither do I mean posting them to the few video-sharing sites that I'm aware of.

Earning Multiple Streams of Income?

Eventually, if I really want to earn an income or have multiple streams of income through my music, I've got to make sure that as many people as possible get to listen to my music regardless of the platforms where they're plugging in to listen to the music of their choice.

Still in the Process of Learning

I'm still in the process of learning about the different distribution platforms. But for now, I've signed up with Spreaker and Amuse. Hopefully, I've made the right decisions.:)


Cheers,

Annie Chan

Click on the following link to subscribe to my YouTube channel:

Annie's Music

https://cakemail.grsm.io/rwzlypzuzm7k-xpnow

https://cakemail.grsm.io/u06ncsy1xw61-addk4r

https://linktree.com/anniechan123


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfectionism is Bad for Your Mental Health!

Is Euthanasia the Only Way Out for Your Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD)?

Do You Eat Dog Meat?