Be Merry

Christmas is Here!

Merry Christmas to those of you who celebrate it. :) Christmas is a joyous occasion, and so my wish for you is that you'd have an abundance of joy. 

Be Merry

"Be Merry" is a piece of impromptu music that I created on 23 Dec 2020 because it's Christmas and it's a festive season. So, please check it out here: Be Merry.:) 

A Cheerful Heart is Good Medicine

As the saying goes, a cheerful heart is good medicine. So, stay cheerful and thereby stay healthy.

According to Mayo Clinic, which is a credible authority (in my view) on health-related information, laughter is good for us. Laughing is a good way to relieve stress. Laughing is not only beneficial to us in the short term, we could also reap long-term benefits from laughing. If we laugh often, I believe that our immune systems will improve and we'll enjoy better relationships with the people around us as well. 

Laughing Therapy?

Some years ago, I watched the news on TV and there was this piece of news on laughing as a form of therapy or something. I could vaguely remember watching a group of people standing around in a circle and laughing together. And their laughing, to me, was so contagious. I believe that some of the people in the group had to laugh deliberately, as in it wasn't occurring naturally then. I believe that they started laughing naturally only after the initial deliberate attempt to join the rest in laughing. 

While I was doing a google search on this topic, I came across a website where the writer says that it's been proven that laughing has an impact on virtually every system in our bodies. And being someone who laughs easily, I believe that he could be right. 

Laugh More

I'd encourage everyone who reads this to laugh more and stay healthy. Do it for yourself and do it for the ones you love.:)


Cheers,

Annie Chan

(P/s: Please subscribe to my YouTube channel: Annie's Music Everywhere.)

Image Details

Photo by Matt Hardy from Pexels

https://www.pexels.com/photo/photo-of-woman-wearing-maroon-beanie-2453104

https://cakemail.grsm.io/rwzlypzuzm7k-xpnow

https://cakemail.grsm.io/u06ncsy1xw61-addk4r

https://linktree.com/anniechan123

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfectionism is Bad for Your Mental Health!

Is Euthanasia the Only Way Out for Your Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD)?

Do You Eat Dog Meat?