Focus on What You Can Control

Beyond Your Control

There will always be things that are beyond our control. So instead of sulking and feeling hopeless, we could choose to focus on what we can control. 

You Have Control

Even in seemingly hopeless situations, there are things that we can control. Trust me. I've been in seemingly hopeless situations many times and I used to think that the only thing I could do in such situations is to accept my fate. However, my mindset started changing for good when I started watching videos of Tony Robbins & Dean Graziosi and joining their Facebook groups. 

Choices

No matter how hopeless a situation may be, you still have choices. You still have control over your choices

The fact that I had choices didn't cross my mind until someone in one of the Facebook groups brought that to my attention. It was as if I suddenly had a light-bulb moment. And upon reflecting on what she said, I'd to admit she was right!

Focus on What's Within Your Control

I know it's easy to tell others to focus on the positives and what they can control. But when it concerns us, it can be hard to tell ourselves the same things. That's just human nature, I suppose. 

Focusing on what's beyond our control can sap our energy and make us unhappy. And in the long run, it could even affect our health adversely. So take heed and try your best to focus on what's within your control. Ok?

You've Control Over Your Mind

Remember that you've control over your own mind. And once you've learnt to master your mind, you'll be able to master your life. 

So how do you take control over your mind or your thoughts? Tony Robbins offers 7 ways to do so and you might want to check them out.

Remember you've control...over your mind.

Cheers,

Annie Chan

(P/s: My next blog post will be published on 4 March 2022. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel here: Annie's Music Everywhere. Thanks!:)

https://cakemail.grsm.io/rwzlypzuzm7k-xpnow

https://cakemail.grsm.io/u06ncsy1xw61-addk4r

https://linktree.com/anniechan123


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Perfectionism is Bad for Your Mental Health!

Is Euthanasia the Only Way Out for Your Dog with Canine Cognitive Dysfunction (CCD)?

Do You Eat Dog Meat?